Jobs Opportunities at the Entertainment Bank
The Entertainment Bank provide a range of children’s craft activities, promotional activities, events and children’s entertainment to corporate clients and shopping centres across the entire state of Western Australia. They are looking for flexible workers who are presentable, have great personalities and who will love interacting with our customers – especially children!
- Great rates of pay
- Varied job roles
- A fun working atmosphere
The majority of the children’s activities take place during the school holidays but they also have vacancies during the week and weekends. These positions would ideally suit either a student, a stay at home mum or someone who is looking for a second job!
You do not need experience but you MUST:
- Have or be eligible for a WA Working With Children’s Card
- Be Reliable
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a neat and tidy appearance
- Be able to work using your own initiative + without supervision
- Have a Positive + Professional attitude
- Have an energetic personality
Entertainment Bank are recruiting for the following roles:
- Children’s craft activity attendants
- Promotional Hostesses + Hosts (our roles do not involve any selling)
- Christmas Suit Operators
- Christmas Fairies, Angels + Elves
- Santa Photographers and general photographers
Applications via the Entertainment Bank Website: https://www.entertainmentbank.com.au/employment
Or Email direct to: email@example.com
They will be in Bunbury conducting interviews mid to early August and Perth based group interviews are currently being held weekly.