The Events Industry Association, in conjunction with Absolute Edge Media, are conducting a Social Media workshop. This social media course will touch on the very new Facebook timeline and how to leverage Facebook through posting strategy, how to grow a fan-base, generate leads,
build sales lists off Facebook and increase brand awareness.
The main focus will be to get you to an understanding of how Facebook is structured and why you need to be using social media to market your business.
• Why your business needs to engage in social media
• How to set up your Facebook Timeline business page correctly
• Profile image and Banner image
• The key elements and features of the newest Facebook Timeline
• Scheduling and best times for posting
• Effective social posting strategies and why just posting business posts don’t work
• Theming and how this helps your time restraints for posting
• Using the correct image sizes for your newsfeed, advertising and thumbnails
• How to build a community that will help you build your brand
• Competition ideas and Facebook Terms and Conditions of use
All participants will receive a print out of what is covered so you can continue to learn at your own pace. You will also be included in a closed Absolute Edge Media Training Academy group for ongoing support for 6 weeks after the course free of charge. This group will have access to Managing Director Kylie Dalton and all of the updates and changes that happen regularly for Facebook plus tips on how to maximise what you have learned during your first seminar.
Free onsite parking and complimentary morning tea included.