The Events Industry Association of Western Australia (EIA) formed in 1995, is a not for profit association representing the state events industry and is dedicated to fostering high professional standards in the delivery and management of events.
The EIA acts as a member lobby group to government and delivers professional development programmes along with networking forums to enable the dissemination of information and the opportunity for members to raise, discuss and debate current industry issues.
The EIA membership is represented by those actively engaged in the delivery of events and includes (but not limited to) venues, event managers, local government, along with product and service suppliers to the event industry.
EIA Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Member rate for professional development workshops and seminars
- Exclusive Member only events
- Invitations to industry functions
- Promotion of member businesses
- Access to member contacts to develop and improve business
- Discounted tickets and special offers
- Regular newsletter keeping members up to date with industry news and current EIA activities
Throughout the year, the EIA provides its members, affiliates and students with opportunities to connect with peers and network with other professionals working in the Western Australian events industry.